[HUB Workbench] Social For Start-ups
Presented by HUB Bay Area and Presidio Graduate School
Learn how to tell your story with digital platforms.
This Intensive Course will enable you to make smarter decisions about your online presence, maximizing your limited human and financial resources to achieve maximum market disruption.
By the end of the Bootcamp, you will know how to efficiently gather product and user data using simple existing tools that track and compile interest in business activity. Those who attend will leave with sample case studies of successful integration of marketing and online campaigns as well as social media marketing and campaign planning tools.
*This course is offered separately from, but is optimal when taken in conjunction with the Startup Finance Bootcamp & Legal Bootcamp for Social Entrepreneurs. Discount available for registering for all three courses in our Entrepreneur’s Bootcamp Series.
- Community Building through Social Media, including IFTTT
- Campaign planning, including product releases
- Publishing Original Content
- Limitations of networks like LinkedIN, Facebook, and Eventbrite
- Effectively reaching customers and project partners
- Basic tools to rapidly scale
- Measuring efficacy and social outcomes
This course will also cover shared economy resources and techniques, including crowdfunding, meetups, corworking spaces, taskrabbit, Odesk, TechShop, innovation labs and WorkList.
Who Should Attend:
- Entrepreneurs seeking rapid growth and exposure for their business across multiple networks and business sectors
- Public officials and business managers who are seeking to tap into the power and potential of rapidly evolving digital communities; interfacing these resources with localized needs and resources
- Anyone who wants to understand how business, social and ‘third-place’ media platforms can be harnessed to function as greater than the sum of their parts, interlacing networks to expand exposure and institutional effectiveness
General Admission: $190
HUB members & Presidio Students & Alumni: $100
For more information, contact Isa Dyer, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-561-9622.